Everyone keeps asking if we’re ready. Have I said this before? And yes, I feel we have all of the things we need to care for a newborn.
- We have a car seat, installed and ready for bringing home baby.
- We have a crib, changing table/dresser and another dresser.
- We have drawers and bins of clothes. Sleep sacks, and swaddlers.
- We have a stroller. It not only allows for my infant carrier to snap right in, but also converts to a slightly large umbrella style stroller.
- We have a swing.
- We have a rocker/bassinet like thing for those first few weeks at home and for around the house.
- We have a pack’n play.
- We have a high chair.
- We have like a hundred storage bottles for breast milk, bottles, and a breast pump.
- A few of those cool Kidsme Food Feeders.
- A tiny little tub with infant insert.
- A rocker/glider.
- A wagon.
- A play station.
- Blankets, bibs, and burp cloths galore.
- A diaper bag, complete with an extra set of baby meds, and grooming supplies.
- And diapers. At least 3 packages of newborn size, 3 size, and 2 size 2. And wipes.
- And we have a cute small selection of toys and books.
Is there any thing you think I am missing? Any must haves for new moms and dads? Anything you had that you never used?