I realized that one thing that I love to do is cook, and I usually take photos of what I make and post it on Instagram, but I never write about it.
So here is the first installment of Pitzy Cooks!
White Bean Chicken Chili
I got this recipe from a co-worker of mine years ago. It’s still a favorite of mine every fall.
- 64 ounces of Randall’s Great Northern Beans
- 16 ounces salsa (your heat, your choice)
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper (again, your choice)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound chicken, cooked/browned, cut into chunks
- 16 ounces shredded cheese, 4 cheese blend
Combine all ingredients except cheese into crock-pot or stock pot. If crock-pot, heat on low for 3-4 hours. Stock pot, heat on medium-low for approximately 2 hours, stirring frequently.
Before serving, add cheese.
I like to also garnish with sour cream, and serve with tortilla chips.
Note: I usually end up buying one 64 ounce jar, and one 24 ounce jar of beans.